There are some simple steps to follow to keep our information confidential. You can read the full policies in the knowledge base.
- Inside information must only to be passed to those who need to be involved. Ask Company Secretariat if you aren’t sure before you pass on any information.
- Always use passwords and encryption to protect inside information when it’s being sent by email, particularly if it’s being sent to a third party.
- Don’t leave documents containing inside information on the printer or photocopier.
- Make sure you check which printer you’re sending your documents to before you press print.
- Don’t leave anything visible on your desk during the day and lock it away while you’re in meetings and overnight.
- Take care when discussing inside information in open offices, at third party premises or in public spaces.
- The only members of staff authorised to talk to the media are those in Investor Relations. No other member of staff should talk to. See the Stitch Disclosure Policy for more information.
- If you suspect there has been a breach of security or become aware of inside information within Tullow you must report it immediately to Company Secretariat.